- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
367 Byron Ln, New Windsor, NY 125534 beds, 3 baths, 1,796 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,796 sqft
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 33480007500000070050000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31850607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 367 Byron Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12553 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Town of New Windsor, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12553 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of New Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12553 home values.
- 369 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$208K321,196
- 365 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$182K421,184
- 346 Shelly Rd New Windsor, NY$204K321,184
- 344 Shelly Rd New Windsor, NY$199K41.51,184
- 366 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$210K321,196
- 348 Shelly Rd New Windsor, NY$149K311,162
- 368 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$224K31.51,196
- 364 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$242K31.51,184
- 350 Shelly Rd New Windsor, NY$134K311,162
- 371 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$226K42.51,207
- 363 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$194K31.51,184
- 342 Shelly Rd New Windsor, NY$199K421,784
- 370 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$198K321,270
- 362 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$206K421,900
- 347 Shelly Rd New Windsor, NY$228K42.51,916
- 345 Shelly Rd New Windsor, NY$222K32.51,184
- 322 Burroughs Ln New Windsor, NY$226K42.51,572
- 221 Melville Dr New Windsor, NY$241K431,800
- 373 Byron Ln New Windsor, NY$179K31.52,150
- 221 Melville Dr New Windsor, NY$180K431,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.