- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $210
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Sun Room, Parking Type \ On Street, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Single Detached, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Parcel #: M:022 B:251 L:E13
- Zillow Home ID: 57873121
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Saybrook Center home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among Old Saybrook Center homes, this home is valued 6.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Saybrook Center, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% greater than in Old Saybrook, and 51.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Saybrook Center home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Saybrook Center home values.
|Other Units in this Building (50)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 367 Main St|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!