This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $285-643K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Old Saybrook is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $6.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Old Saybrook is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1985
- All time views: 393
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Dining Room Description: Slider
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Kitchen Description: Galley
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Cathedral Ceiling
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Other Room Description: Sun Room
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Unit count: 52
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110936679
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Old Saybrook Center
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Saybrook Center market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% lower than in Old Saybrook, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Saybrook Center home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
|Other Units in this Building (54)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 367 Main St|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!