- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 384 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M0587000
- Zillow Home ID: 57907055
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $138-192K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06512 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for East Haven as a whole. Among 06512 homes, this home is valued 2.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% lower than in East Haven, and 28.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06512 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06512 home values.
|368 N High St East Haven, CT||$182K||2||1.5||1,128|
|371 N High St East Haven, CT||$173K||4||2||1,500|
|364 N High St East Haven, CT||$160K||1||1.5||1,043|
|370 N High St East Haven, CT||$174K||3||1||1,128|
|361 N High St East Haven, CT||$186K||6||2||1,775|
|372 N High St East Haven, CT||$169K||4||2||1,128|
|375 N High St East Haven, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,064|
|374 N High St East Haven, CT||$144K||2||1||1,000|
|11 Gloria Pl East Haven, CT||--||--||--||23,522|
|2 Gloria Pl East Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|19 Gloria Pl East Haven, CT||$253K||3||1.5||1,900|
|18 Gloria Pl East Haven, CT||$234K||3||2||2,540|
|29 Gloria Pl East Haven, CT||$201K||3||2||1,820|
|358 N High St East Haven, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,248|
|35 Gloria Pl East Haven, CT||$232K||3||2.5||1,880|
|390 N High St East Haven, CT||$104K||2||1||666|
|390 N High St East Haven, CT||--||2||1||666|
|385 N High St East Haven, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,274|
|355 N High St East Haven, CT||$170K||3||1||1,431|
|386 N High St East Haven, CT||$148K||2||1||1,256|
Nearby Schools in East Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!