- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
367 Smith St, Peekskill, NY 105665 beds, 3 baths, 3,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,361 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1887
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,784 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5512000320160005001000
- Zillow Home ID: 32968889
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 367 Smith Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10566 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Peekskill, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10566 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peekskill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10566 home values.
- 365 Smith St Peekskill, NY$268K------
- 401 Smith St Peekskill, NY$298K------
- 355 Smith St Peekskill, NY$261K------
- 611 Requa St Peekskill, NY$228K622,100
- 351 Smith St Peekskill, NY$266K------
- 368 Washington St Peekskill, NY$306K------
- 410 Smith St Peekskill, NY$248K311,200
- 400 Washington St Peekskill, NY$261K431,800
- 345 Smith St Peekskill, NY$273K------
- 358 Smith St Peekskill, NY$297K------
- 404 Washington St Peekskill, NY$273K------
- 354 Smith St Peekskill, NY$252K------
- 400 Smith St Peekskill, NY$255K------
- 408 Washington St Peekskill, NY$196K41.51,400
- 350 Smith St Peekskill, NY$300K41.51,669
- 410 Washington St Peekskill, NY$265K321,402
- 346 Smith St Peekskill, NY$287K------
- 337 Smith St Peekskill, NY$284K------
- 342 Smith St Peekskill, NY$245K------
- 350 Washington St Peekskill, NY$289K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.