3670 Keating St APT 4, San Diego, CA 921101 bed, 1 bath, 3,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Living room, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,180 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4511120800
- Zillow Home ID: 16968359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3670 Keating Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in San Diego, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hills home values.
- 3678 Keating St San Diego, CA$1.25M32.53,234
- 3676 Keating St San Diego, CA$1.03M32.53,234
- 3652 Keating St San Diego, CA$468K221,045
- 3654 Keating St San Diego, CA$470K221,045
- 3658 Keating St San Diego, CA$517K221,056
- 3656 Keating St San Diego, CA$496K221,052
- 3657 Keating St San Diego, CA$216KStudio1400
- 3669 Keating St San Diego, CA$553K21--
- 1777 Puterbaugh St San Diego, CA$1.59M33.54,200
- 1774 Guy St San Diego, CA$935K43.52,586
- 1772 Guy St San Diego, CA$790K231,308
- 1770 Guy St San Diego, CA$764K221,254
- 3710 Keating St San Diego, CA$897K422,273
- 1751 Guy St San Diego, CA$421K22--
- 1782 Guy St San Diego, CA$1.1M32.52,397
- 1770 Puterbaugh St San Diego, CA$1.34M332,412
- Puterbaugh St San Diego, CA--------
- 1786 Guy St San Diego, CA$996K32.52,397
- Pringle St San Diego, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.