3670 Muir Tap Dr, Medina, OH 442564 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $253,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,182 sqft
- Parcel #: 03011B31123
- Zillow Home ID: 71981718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3670 Muir Tap Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44256 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.1% less than in Wadsworth, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44256 home values.
- 5974 Kings Mill Rd Wadsworth, OH$364K443,068
- 5854 Emerald Lakes Dr Medina, OH$318K432,381
- 5971 Kings Mill Rd Wadsworth, OH$323K422,573
- 5949 Kings Mill Rd Wadsworth, OH$410K453,591
- 5918 Kings Mill Rd Wadsworth, OH$356K32.52,784
- 5821 Emerald Lakes Dr Medina, OH$253K322,161
- 5917 Kings Mill Rd Wadsworth, OH$356K43.53,215
- 6015 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$546K42.53,435
- 5999 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH--------
- 551 Easton Place Cir Wadsworth, OH$395K43.53,886
- 6031 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$505K43.54,403
- 547 Brentwood Way Wadsworth, OH$457K32.53,482
- 5866 Kings Mill Rd Wadsworth, OH$422K553,126
- 5969 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$399K55--
- 5842 Kings Mill Rd Wadsworth, OH$231K432,736
- 5842 Kings Mill Rd Wadsworth, OH$336K432,736
- 5821 Mcclelland Ct Wadsworth, OH$451K32.53,261
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Sharon Elementary K-6 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!