3670 Yosemite St, San Diego, CA 921093 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 41 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $842
- MLS #: 140045991
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4234850100
- Zillow Home ID: 16922188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3670 Yosemite Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Bay Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% lower than in San Diego, and 42.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Bay Park home values.
- 3664 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$715K321,276
- 3663 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$786K321,588
- 3656 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$899K321,617
- 3657 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$814K52.51,932
- 1620 Moorland Dr San Diego, CA$764K331,542
- 1626 Moorland Dr San Diego, CA$652K311,076
- 3651 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$794K321,500
- 1612-1614 Moorland Dr Pacific Beach, CA$1.03M642,072
- 3671 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$1.16M332,608
- 3663 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$773K321,530
- 3652 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$971K732,812
- 1604 Moorland Dr San Diego, CA$1.25M532,900
- 3657 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$1.06M32.53,193
- 3645 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$839K421,448
- 3701 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$869K42.51,968
- 3646 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$943K332,018
- 3700 Ingraham St San Diego, CA$493K211,000
- 3651 Yosemite St San Diego, CA$629K311,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!