3671 Fletcher St, Loveland, CO 805383 beds, 2 baths, 2,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $30
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R1628708
- Zillow Home ID: 67160520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3671 Fletcher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80538 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% lower than in Loveland, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 3657 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$259K432,134
- 3685 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$265K231,434
- 3678 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$255K22.51,524
- 3643 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$235K32.51,200
- 3699 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$320K332,841
- 3652 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$263K432,270
- 3694 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$357K533,022
- 4575 Obrien Dr Loveland, CO$271K32.82,454
- 4575 Obrien Dr Loveland, CO$181K332,454
- 3629 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$308K42.52,670
- 3636 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$242K31.52,440
- 3713 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$297K432,774
- 4578 Obrien Dr Loveland, CO$261K532,256
- 3710 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$347K533,178
- 4559 Obrien Dr Loveland, CO$258K321,766
- 4574 Cole Dr Loveland, CO$273K32.51,766
- 4574 Cole Dr Loveland, CO$185K42.52,743
- 3620 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$230K32.51,418
- 4568 Obrien Dr Loveland, CO$279K332,924
- 3615 Fletcher St Loveland, CO$278K42.752,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292