3671 Ivydale Ct, Pasadena, CA 911073 beds, 3 baths, 2,935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Fabulous the country kitchen oozes charm with custom cabinetry, plate railings, Caesar stone counters, stainless appliances, sub-zero fridge , Thermador range w/pot faucet, Broan hood, double oven, farmers sink & central kitchen island. Adjacent a charming breakfast nook with delicate china cabinetry & cozy window seat. A double dutch door leads to covered veranda offering views of the herb garden & expansive front yard. Perfect for gatherings the family/bonus room (add't 20 X 22 ft) features blt-in shelving, planked tile flooring, laundry area & an upper storage loft/play area. Exquisite the custom wine cellar is cedar-lined filled with ambient hues of amber & tangerine.
Striking the central staircase is accented with boxed balusters, spade finials & dual landings. Upstairs original lamp lights, fixtures & sconces ( restored), board & batten cabinetry & period wrought iron hardware. Two master suites classically detailed with dormer window seats, scalloped woodwork & hardwood floors share a master bath with dual sinks ,decorative fixtures, intricate tilework & separate tub & shower.
The sylvan rear yard is peppered with colorful flora, shade trees, a quaint walking bridge & English rose garden Perfect for entertaining a covered bricked patio features Tuscan columns & exterior brick fireplace or dine Al Fresco in the rear patio featuring a river rock chimney with blt-in oven & custom island.
For the weary traveler a private guest house tastefully remodeled with rough hewn beams, plank tiled floors, lovely ¾ bath w/pedestal sink, impeccably designed. In demand, this stately home has been frequently used for many well known commercials & films. Additional amenities include newer treated cedar shake roof, underground utilities, upgraded electrical,central air w/ultraviolet purification system, automatic attic fans & much, much more. An absolute slice of heaven set amidst a 23,312 square foot lot reminiscent of a bygone era of our country?s founding heritage!!!
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Guest house (remodeled) w/3/4 bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,935 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Zillow Home ID: 2110765264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3671 Ivydale Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Los Angeles, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91107 home values.
- 3660 Ivydale Ct Pasadena, CA$2.06M333,285
- 608 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$2.67M65.55,347
- 3657 Ivydale Ct Pasadena, CA$1.91M664,348
- 3671 Ivydale Ct Pasadena, CA$1.82M312,935
- 620 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.6M342,505
- 617 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.68M322,657
- 548 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$3.22M454,249
- 3679 Ivydale Ct Pasadena, CA$1.93M332,777
- 559 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.46M432,841
- 630 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$2.72M644,107
- 629 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.15M332,384
- Anita Ave Pasadena, CA$820K432,140
- 543 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.94M33.53,363
- 534 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$2.14M543,744
- 3672 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$2.75M443,612
- 3682 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.95M333,201
- 639 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$2M553,472
- 640 Vallombrosa Dr Pasadena, CA$1.52M421,891
- 3692 San Pasqual St Pasadena, CA$1.76M432,957
- 588 S Rosemead Blvd Pasadena, CA$554K311,158
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292