- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3671 Windridge Dr, Doylestown, PA 189024 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Pool table included!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,480 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 191
- Lot width: 165
- Parcel #: 06027053
- Zillow Home ID: 8982806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3671 Windridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18902 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% less than in Buckingham, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18902 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Buckingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18902 home values.
- 3685 Windridge Dr Doylestown, PA$413K32.51,952
- 3685 Windridge Dr Doylestown, PA$349K32.51,952
- 3657 Windridge Dr Doylestown, PA$521K43.52,238
- 4081 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$427K32.52,020
- 3660 Windridge Dr Doylestown, PA$277K32.52,058
- 3685 Buttonwood Dr Doylestown, PA$453K31.52,571
- 3671 Buttonwood Dr Doylestown, PA$395K32.53,027
- 4080 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$295K32.52,023
- 4079 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$303K32.52,023
- 4077 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$289K32.52,023
- 4078 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$280K32.52,023
- 3701 Windridge Dr Doylestown, PA$418K32.52,364
- 3701 Buttonwood Dr Doylestown, PA$382K42.53,140
- 4075 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$282K32.52,023
- 3650 Windridge Dr Doylestown, PA$278K32.52,024
- 4076 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$281K32.52,023
- 3643 Windridge Dr Doylestown, PA$477K32.52,238
- 3756 Windridge Dr Doylestown, PA$517K42.52,259
- 4073 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$365K32.52,023
- 4032 Holly Way Doylestown, PA$281K32.52,023
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.