3675 Fillmore StAPT 201, San Francisco, CA 94123
Sold on 5/1/13: $857,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow218
- Parcel #0443A029
- Room Count4
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15070062
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$769,920||$639K – $862K||-$1,735||$776||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,738/mo||$2.8K – $5.9K/mo||-$53||$3.77||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Marina home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Marina homes, this home is valued 54% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marina market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.3% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Marina home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
Neighborhood for 3675 Fillmore Street APT 201
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Marina Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.2 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.7 mi
- Sherman Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.3 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005