3677 Ash St, Baltimore, MD 212112 beds, 1 bath, 1,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,457 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $190,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,022 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 3518B049
- Zillow Home ID: 36479852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3677 Ash Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hampden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% less than in Baltimore, and 148.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hampden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hampden home values.
- 3683 Ash St Baltimore, MD$114K--1876
- 3675 Ash St Baltimore, MD$157K--11,007
- 3685 Ash St Baltimore, MD$211K311,242
- 3669 Ash St Baltimore, MD$244K32.51,853
- 3667 Ash St Baltimore, MD$245K--11,776
- 3655 Ash St Baltimore, MD$65K--1960
- 1521 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$219K--11,622
- 1519 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$225K--11,622
- 3658 Buena Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$163K--1876
- 3652 Buena Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$172K--1822
- 3660 Buena Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$173K--1876
- 3680 Ash St Baltimore, MD$143K21.5979
- 3650 Buena Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$226K--11,276
- 1513 Union Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--11,245
- 3682 Ash St Baltimore, MD$128K--1914
- 3674 Ash St Baltimore, MD$127K--1934
- 3646 Buena Vista Ave Baltimore, MD$186K--1900
- 3688 Ash St Baltimore, MD$150K--11,200
- 3672 Ash St Baltimore, MD$63K--1934
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292