3679 Cabernet Vineyards Cir, San Jose, CA 95117
Sold on 6/6/12: $585,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,656 sq ft
- Lot:1,742 sqft
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $585,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Recent remodel gives a contemporary touch to this home. Improvements include: completely renovated kitchen with granite countertops, maple cabinets and stainless-steel Energy Star appliances. Eco-friendly upgrades include bamboo floors downstairs, honeycomb shades, dual-flush toilet and Nest thermostat.
A family-oriented neighborhood close to Santana Row and Valley Fair, walking distance to Starbird Park, and convenient access to 280. Westgate Mall, El Paseo Plaza, and Trader Joe's are all a short drive away.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesMaster bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Zillow Home ID19606563
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Middle SchoolMoreland Middle School
- Parcel #29955035
- Room Count6
- School DistrictMoreland School District
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow645
- Elementary SchoolEasterbrook Discovery School
- Garage Size375
- High SchoolProspect High School
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$708,186||$659K – $758K||+$1,787||$427||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,047/mo||$2.6K – $3.3K/mo||+$51||$1.84||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts West San Jose home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 22.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.7% less than in San Jose, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
Neighborhood for 3679 Cabernet Vineyards Cir
- 3677 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$612K22.51,496
- 3683 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$611K22.51,549
- 3685 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$687K22.51,549
- 3675 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$609K22.51,496
- 3687 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$610K22.51,549
- 3671 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$734K33.01,718
- 3691 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$694K32.51,656
- 3693 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$623K22.51,496
- 3639 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$689K32.51,656
- 3643 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$609K22.51,496
- 3637 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$612K22.51,549
- 3645 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$607K22.51,496
- 3635 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$608K22.51,549
- 3695 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$613K22.51,496
- 962 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$721K21.0966
- 3631 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$616K22.51,549
- 3669 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$687K32.51,718
- 3667 Cabernet Vineyards Cir San Jose, CA$607K22.51,496
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005