3679 Kenyon Ave, Baltimore, MD 212132 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $30,000
- Finished basement, 210 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 6115 040
- Zillow Home ID: 36570175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3679 Kenyon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belaire-Edison market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% lower than in Baltimore, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Belaire-Edison home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 3681 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$97K--2840
- 3677 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$67K21840
- 3683 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$58K--1840
- 3675 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--1840
- 3685 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--1840
- 3673 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$62K--1840
- 3687 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$77K21840
- 3671 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$73K--1840
- 3689 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--1840
- 3691 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$66K--1840
- 3669 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--1840
- 3693 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$67K--1840
- 3667 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--1840
- 3695 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$68K--1840
- 3665 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$67K--1840
- 3697 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--1.5840
- 3663 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$102K21.5840
- 3699 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$75K--1.5840
- 3661 Kenyon Ave Baltimore, MD$96K22840
- 3666 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$46K21.5896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.