3679 Montana St, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $26,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 25870005200
- Zillow Home ID: 2951174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3679 Montana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dutchtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100.6% higher than in Saint Louis, and 564.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 3675 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$76K--22,190
- 3683 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$91K--43,942
- 3673 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$90K--21,968
- 3689 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$105K--22,268
- 3669 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$110K--22,232
- 3668 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$47K21840
- 3670 Liermann Ave # 72 Saint Louis, MO$76K--21,026
- 3666 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K--1771
- 3667 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$110K--22,232
- 3674 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K311,350
- 3664 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$53K--11,144
- 3680 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$86K--22,300
- 3682 Montana St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 3676 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$69K--22,304
- 3684 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$123K522,608
- 3678 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K531,300
- 3660 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K--11,620
- 3674 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$88K--11,600
- 3663 Montana St UNIT A Saint Louis, MO$103K422,332
- 3663 Montana St # A Saint Louis, MO$90KStudio--2,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.