368 Daggett Ave, Pawtucket, RI 028613 beds, 1 bath, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- $1, 000 gift card with purchase!
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Parcel #: 140025
- Zillow Home ID: 65980716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 368 Daggett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02861, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% less than in Pawtucket, and 6.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 362 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$217K62.52,712
- 374 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$129K211,140
- 231 London Ave Pawtucket, RI$156K311,165
- 34 Hutchinson Ave Pawtucket, RI$188K412,041
- 240 London Ave Pawtucket, RI$142K21864
- 400 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$174K311,168
- 51 Hutchinson Ave Pawtucket, RI$108K311,018
- 394 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$164K211,272
- 324 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$219K311,320
- 338 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$202K321,306
- 234 London Ave Pawtucket, RI$192K32.51,715
- 223 London Ave Pawtucket, RI$187K41.51,488
- 330 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$182K211,118
- 325 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$179K622,360
- 39 Hutchinson Ave Pawtucket, RI$216K33.51,688
- 318 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI$185K311,195
- 28 Hutchinson Ave Pawtucket, RI$158K31.51,481
- 45 Hutchinson Ave Pawtucket, RI$148K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.