368 Lorraine St, Glen Ellyn, IL 601373 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,688 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $326,500
- Price/sqft: $242
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- View: City
- Whole House water filter system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0515201018
- Zillow Home ID: 4441556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 368 Lorraine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% greater than in Glen Ellyn, and 462.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 372 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$502K332,465
- 364 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$435K321,706
- 384 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$398K321,377
- 376 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$275K31.51,461
- 306 Chesterfield Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$357K--1.51,668
- 379 Windsor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$599K--33,850
- 385 Windsor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$383K321,202
- 382 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$415K321,914
- 382 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$213K321,914
- 302 Chesterfield Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$717K43.52,864
- 361 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$307K--11,130
- 375 Windsor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$301K--21,518
- 373 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$259K--1.51,118
- 367 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$468K421,895
- 313 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$346K--11,689
- 311 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$401K--1.51,422
- 384 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$311K322,000
- 317 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$349K31.11,310
- 298 Chesterfield Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$381K--31,760
- 307 Hillside Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$386K--1.51,283
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!