368 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 1121115 beds, 12 baths, 9,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2001
- 348 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $694
- Total Floors \ 4, Borough \ Brooklyn, Block Number \ 2744, Lot Number \ 3, Total Charges \ 0
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 9,721 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110710051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 368 Manhattan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 378.8% greater than in New York, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11211 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11211 home values.
- 368 Manhattan Ave APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$1.14M11--
- 366A Manhattan Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.92M----3,300
- 366 Manhattan Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.07M----3,960
- 372 Manhattan Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.96M212,675
- 376 Manhattan Ave Brooklyn, NY$2M213,000
- 129 Jackson St Brooklyn, NY$1.53M----2,625
- 364 Manhattan Ave APT 1F Brooklyn, NY$817K21900
- 364 Manhattan Ave Brooklyn, NY------25,438
- 364 Manhattan Ave APT 1G Brooklyn, NY$1.2M----1,319
- 364 Manhattan Ave APT 4G Brooklyn, NY$1.4M22.51,481
- 364 Manhattan Ave APT 3F Brooklyn, NY$648K----672
- 364 Manhattan Ave APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$662K----672
- 131 Jackson St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$663K----750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!