368 Van Buren Ave, Oakland, CA 946103 beds, 2 baths, 1,894 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,267 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $886,100
- Price/sqft: $468
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,894 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1911
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 010 078201500
- Zillow Home ID: 24742871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 368 Van Buren Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Adams Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.1% less than in Oakland, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94610 home values.
- 370 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$2.42M262215,087
- 382 Perkins St Oakland, CA$676K31.51,457
- 360 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$897K31.52,554
- 378 Perkins St Oakland, CA$900K332,191
- 378 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$2.45M495340,353
- 365 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$1.12M324,100
- 371 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$955K33.52,900
- 370 Perkins St Oakland, CA--22.51,550
- 376 Perkins St Oakland, CA$1.74M957,633
- 368 Perkins St Oakland, CA--21.51,525
- 349 Perkins St # B Oakland, CA$428K21.51,224
- 375 Staten Ave Oakland, CA$2.6M252415,672
- 400 Perkins St Oakland, CA$5.85M366051,418
- 375 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$3.73M111,200
- 379 Staten Ave Oakland, CA$843KStudio--2,222
- 382 Van Buren Ave Oakland, CA$1.04M533,164
- 383 Staten Ave # 101 Oakland, CA$770K221,696
- 373 Staten Ave APT 203 Oakland, CA--221,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.