368 Washington Ave, Pelham, NY 108033 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,021 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,648 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $607,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Deck / Patio, Hardwood Flooring
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,021 sqft
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 5544031640450001070000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 33081233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 368 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Pelham, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pelham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10803 home values.
- 370 Washington Ave Pelham, NY$547K32.51,699
- 364 Washington Ave Pelham, NY$545K321,666
- 374 Washington Ave Pelham, NY$526K321,248
- 358 Washington Ave Pelham, NY$670K322,070
- 378 Washington Ave Pelham, NY$608K41.51,932
- 356 Washington Ave Pelham, NY$750K32.52,436
- 6 Fraser St Pelham, NY$816K42.52,502
- 1 Fraser St Pelham, NY$1.16M63.53,141
- 352 Washington Ave New Rochelle, NY$711K------
- 359 Washington Ave Pelham, NY$606K321,900
- 384 Washington Ave Pelham, NY$1.18M53.53,626
- 11 Fraser St Pelham, NY$780K31.52,548
- 95 Corona Ave Pelham, NY$874K332,210
- 2 Storer Ave Pelham, NY$799K532,633
- 18 Fraser St Pelham, NY$473K21.51,176
- 250 1st St Pelham, NY$885K422,631
- 15 Fraser St Pelham, NY$552K41.51,750
- 14 Storer Ave Pelham, NY$995K532,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.