3681 Mayberry Dr, Reno, NV 895094 beds, 3 baths, 2,195 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Partial basement, 1142 sqft
- A/C, VaultedCeilings
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,195 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 00979002
- Zillow Home ID: 59680651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3681 Mayberry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.7% lower than in Reno, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 3691 Mayberry Dr Reno, NV$406K333,187
- 3671 Mayberry Dr Reno, NV$399K332,406
- River Bend Dr NV--------
- Mayberry Dr Reno, NV--------
- 1323 Brookridge Ct Reno, NV$288K321,970
- 3661 Mayberry Dr Reno, NV$389K333,187
- 3651 Mayberry Dr Reno, NV$393K32.752,400
- 1313 Brookridge Ct Reno, NV$291K32.52,274
- 1322 Brookridge Ct Reno, NV$307K321,588
- 3641 Mayberry Dr Reno, NV$413K433,337
- 1312 Brookridge Ct Reno, NV$279K42.52,274
- 1303 Brookridge Ct Reno, NV$276K321,588
- 3631 Mayberry Dr Reno, NV$388K333,097
- 1302 Brookridge Ct Reno, NV$261K321,970
- 1321 Highwood Ct Reno, NV$281K32.52,274
- 3621 Mayberry Dr Reno, NV$393K432,487
- 1331 Highwood Ct Reno, NV$295K221,448
- 1298 Creek Haven Cir Reno, NV$254K321,970
- 1311 Highwood Ct Reno, NV$230K321,588
- 3611 Mayberry Dr Reno, NV$396K333,187
Nearby Schools in Reno
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292