3683 Florida St, San Diego, CA 921045 beds, 3 baths, 2,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Hillcrest has everything that exemplifies a pedestrian-friendly, lively, urban neighborhood. It has blocks and blocks of restaurants, bars, entertainment, shopping and services, so residents and visitors can do pretty much everything in Hillcrest. Combine it with lots of color and character, and Hillcrest is a vibrant community. Easy freeway access and proximity to downtown has made Hillcrest a robust and low vacancy rental market in San Diego.
- Lot: 5,624 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Wall
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,625 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110243180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3683 Florida Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% higher than in San Diego, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3663 Florida St San Diego, CA$420K21544
- 3661 Florida St San Diego, CA$403K11496
- 3653 Florida St San Diego, CA$607K------
- 3669 Florida St San Diego, CA$590K21760
- 3659 Florida St San Diego, CA$270K11416
- 3677 Florida St San Diego, CA$688K32994
- 3666 Florida St San Diego, CA$597K21.5955
- 3650 Florida St UNIT H San Diego, CA$296KStudio1--
- 3650 Florida St UNIT A San Diego, CA$418K11--
- 3670 Florida St # 12 San Diego, CA$647K321,107
- 3683 Florida St San Diego, CA$726K431,846
- 2018 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$621K321,810
- 3672 Florida St San Diego, CA$673K321,232
- 3685 Florida St # 3691 San Diego, CA$806K442,085
- 3643 Florida St San Diego, CA$635K321,618
- 3650 Florida St UNIT D San Diego, CA--Studio1--
- 3650 Florida St UNIT K San Diego, CA$346K21--
- 3650 Florida St UNIT B San Diego, CA--Studio1--
- 3650 Florida St UNIT G San Diego, CA--Studio1--
- 3704 Florida St San Diego, CA$755K331,195
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!