- Lot: 4,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,386 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $121,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 1506567
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Lease Type \ Net, Garage \ Yes, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Location Description \ Underground Utility, Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Type\Style \ 2 Story, Water \ City, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Interior Features \ Security Sys.-Leased, Miscellaneous \ Foyer, Sewer \ Sewer, Attic \ Access Only, Water Heater \ Electric, Basement \ None, Appliances \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Foundation \ Slab, Location Description \ Homeowners Asoc., Miscellaneous \ Great Room, Roof \ Dimensional Style, Construction \ Siding - Vinyl, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, HOA Frequency \ Annual
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Parcel #: 38154150
- Zillow Home ID: 84434916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $144-178K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40509 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 40509 homes, this home is 10% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40509, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 300% greater than in Lexington, and 96.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40509 home values.
|3680 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$189K||4||2.5||2,078|
|3688 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$151K||3||2||1,306|
|3676 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$154K||3||2||1,309|
|3692 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$188K||4||3||2,100|
|1121 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$154K||3||2||1,375|
|3696 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$189K||4||2.5||2,071|
|1125 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$179K||3||2.5||2,000|
|1117 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$181K||5||3||2,062|
|1065 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$183K||4||2.5||1,865|
|1069 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$188K||4||3||2,050|
|1129 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$165K||4||2.5||1,865|
|1113 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$155K||3||2||1,306|
|1073 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$160K||3||2||1,460|
|3681 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$153K||3||2||1,295|
|3677 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$186K||4||2.5||2,136|
|3685 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$186K||4||3||2,189|
|3673 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$151K||3||2||1,295|
|1077 Brick House Ln Lexington, KY||$196K||4||3||2,450|
|3669 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$158K||3||2||1,452|
|3693 Beaten Path Lexington, KY||$160K||3||2||1,398|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!