3684 El Encanto Dr# 18, Calabasas, CA 91302
Sold on 8/27/12: $737,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:2,265 sq ft
- Lot:8.24 acres
- Year Built:1999
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $737,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1999
- Parcel #2063034064
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID51579632
- Days on Zillow480
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$808,070||$760K – $865K||+$10,242||$356||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,698/mo||$2.8K – $5.5K/mo||+$35||$1.63||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 91302 home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Calabasas as a whole. Among 91302 homes, this home is valued 27.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.8% greater than in Calabasas, and 62.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91302 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Calabasas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91302 home values.
Neighborhood for 3684 El Encanto Drive # 18
Nearby Schools in Calabasas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Arthur E. Wright Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Lupin Hill Elementary (assigned) K-5 2.3 mi
- Indian Hills Continuation High (assigned) 10-12 3.2 mi
- Heschel West Day School K-5 1.3 mi
- Calmont PK-9 2.1 mi
- Gonzales, David Camp School None 2.5 mi
- Mesivta of Greater Los Angeles School 9-12 2.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005