3684 Louisiana St, San Diego, CA 921044 beds, 3 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $447
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4532022600
- Zillow Home ID: 16973563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3684 Louisiana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in San Diego, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3674 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$666K221,638
- 2225 Landis St # 2233 San Diego, CA$1.01M642,733
- 3666-3668 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$644K------
- 3668 Louisiana St # A San Diego, CA$263KStudio1250
- 3658-3660 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$624K211,100
- 3681-3685 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$621K------
- 3675-3679 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$879K241,994
- 2227 Landis St San Diego, CA$365K11700
- 3675 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$675K------
- 3695 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$708K221,782
- 3704 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$570K21884
- 2228 Landis St San Diego, CA$605K321,350
- 3665-3669 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$677K------
- 3652 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$843K632,562
- 3693 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$606K211,138
- 3710-3712 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$641K------
- 3659 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$690K221,100
- 3683 Louisiana St San Diego, CA$549K211,289
- 3705 Mississippi St San Diego, CA$588K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.