3688 Shore Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 112354 beds, 3 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Separate studio unit. Owners duplex has bath on each floor. Second upstairs kitchen can be used for additional dining area and storage.
To schedule a showing, please call Marina at 718-954-5625.
- Lot: 2,134 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $480,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 087930090
- Zillow Home ID: 30792131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3688 Shore Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sheepshead Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sheepshead Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheepshead Bay home values.
- 3690 Shore Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$796K----1,816
- 3686 Shore Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$704K----1,606
- 3684 Shore Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$690K----1,606
- 3680 Shore Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$607K----1,606
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$258K----566
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$270K11566
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$366K----876
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 1D Brooklyn, NY$401K----1,087
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 1F Brooklyn, NY$259K----802
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 2E Brooklyn, NY$235K11600
- 4051 Nostrand Ave APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$448K22980
- 4051 Nostrand Ave APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$448K22980
- 4050 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn, NY$369K11566
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 2D Brooklyn, NY$344K----751
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 3E Brooklyn, NY$232K----575
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$230K----476
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 3F Brooklyn, NY$236K----505
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$213K11505
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 4A Brooklyn, NY$232K----595
- 4050 Nostrand Ave APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$225K----469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.