This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $373-650K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Clarendon Hills is $19,503.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Clarendon Hills is $17,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 2,671
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $439,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Parking Type: Garage
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Status: Active
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Dining Room Level: Not Applicable
- Tax Exemptions: None
- 3rd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Addtl Room 1 Flooring: Other
- Assessment Includes: None
- Kitchen Flooring: Marble
- Air Conditioning: None
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y: All
- Exterior Building Type: Aluminum Siding
- Age: 11-15 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: 2 Stories
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0915207043
- Zillow Home ID: 4576105
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% less than in Clarendon Hills, and 161.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clarendon Hills.
Nearby Schools in Clarendon Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.