- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
369 Churchill Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943015 beds, 5 baths, 7,062 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $9,000,000
- Parking: 2000 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,062 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 12407049
- Zillow Home ID: 19496542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 369 Churchill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Palo Alto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Palo Alto home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 1450 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$5.44M333,188
- 335 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.34M785,803
- 360 Kellogg Ave Palo Alto, CA$8.68M43.54,661
- 364 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.91M44.53,194
- 342 Kellogg Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.94M542,859
- 352 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.33M43.52,778
- 340 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.13M332,766
- 305 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$7.88M63.54,940
- 328 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.2M45.54,611
- 1431 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$3.32M------
- 1445 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$4.85M424,124
- 1530 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$2.78M443,940
- 330 Kellogg Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.62M321,766
- 1501 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$4.91M432,560
- 410 Churchill Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.57M321,673
- 1525 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.73M311,746
- 1511 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$2.32M53.51,980
- 1535 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$4.63M424,185
- 1550 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$4.36M52.53,540
- 320 Kellogg Ave Palo Alto, CA$8.48M76.55,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.