A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1830
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $329,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Library, Additional Room Type \ Office, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Greenhouse, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,571 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 038 0227
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57876273
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06480 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Town of Portland as a whole. Among 06480 homes, this home is valued 50.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Town of Portland, and 45.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
- 389 Main St4 beds, 2 baths
2,634 sqft, 24,393 sqft lot, built in 1850
|368 Main St Portland, CT||$174K||2||2||1,432|
|364 Main St Portland, CT||$294K||4||2.5||3,148|
|363 Main St Portland, CT||$212K||4||2||2,189|
|367 Main St Portland, CT||$240K||3||2.5||2,016|
|2 Spring St Portland, CT||$154K||3||2||1,197|
|374 Main St Portland, CT||$239K||4||2||2,637|
|376 Main St # 1LR Portland, CT||$177K||1||1||800|
|377 Main St Portland, CT||$334K||4||2.5||2,961|
|13 Church St Portland, CT||$172K||4||1.5||1,432|
|3 Spring St Portland, CT||$234K||4||1.5||1,958|
|4 Spring St Portland, CT||$312K||4||4.5||3,137|
|4 Coe Ave Portland, CT||$198K||4||2||1,498|
|350 Main St Portland, CT||$320K||4||2||2,851|
|8 Spring St Portland, CT||$190K||4||2||1,857|
|8 Coe Ave Portland, CT||$168K||3||2||1,344|
|5 Spring St Portland, CT||$188K||3||2||1,457|
|384 Main St Portland, CT||$334K||--||3||3,828|
|30 Church St Portland, CT||$239K||4||1.5||2,298|
|15 Church St Portland, CT||$173K||4||1||1,498|
|10 Coe Ave Portland, CT||$166K||3||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!