This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-247K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- All time views: 494
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sewer Type: Public
- Water-Type: Public
- Wtrfrnt-Frontage: None
- Wtrfrnt-Access Near: None
- Residential Type: Single Family Res
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Features-Interior: BA on Main Level
- Features-Interior: Smoke Detector(s)
- Features-Interior: Telephone
- Features-Additional: Fire Service Area
- Garage Type: Heated
- Access Type: Maintained
- Access Type: Paved
- Grid # (Muni Anch): A
- Features-Additional: Road Service Area
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Floor Style: Ranch-Traditional
- Topography: Level
- Construction Type: Wood Frame - 2x6
- Heat Type: Stove
- Fuel Type: Other - See Remarks
- Features-Additional: Mother-in-Law Apt
- Features-Additional: Fenced Yard
- Borough: 3C - Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Zoning: GU1 - General Use
- Arterial: Way
- Foundation Type: Slab on Grade
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00000300144
- Zillow Home ID: 74491598
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in North Pole
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!