- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
369 Wibird St, Portsmouth, NH 038013 beds, 2 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,725 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $445,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Parcel #: PRSM M:0132 B:0017 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 95353982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 369 Wibird Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Portsmouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
- 372 Wibird St Portsmouth, NH$630K62.52,576
- 360 Wibird St Portsmouth, NH$501K321,788
- 349 Wibird St Portsmouth, NH$445K321,659
- 352 Wibird St Portsmouth, NH$347K211,034
- 392 Wibird St Portsmouth, NH$611K321,751
- 339 Wibird St Portsmouth, NH$474K31.51,552
- 929 South St Portsmouth, NH$647K43.52,674
- 911 South St # B Portsmouth, NH$315K221,280
- 911 South St # A Portsmouth, NH$333K221,445
- 911 South St Portsmouth, NH$335K221,445
- 911 South St # 1 Portsmouth, NH$333K211,445
- 911 South St # C Portsmouth, NH$217K11768
- 325 Wibird St Portsmouth, NH$515K321,276
- 960 South St Portsmouth, NH$442K311,680
- 1003 South St UNIT 2 Portsmouth, NH$445K------
- 315 Wibird St Portsmouth, NH$525K31.51,802
- 889 South St STE 6 Portsmouth, NH$345K221,700
- 889 South St STE 4 Portsmouth, NH$290K11854
- 889 South St STE 3 Portsmouth, NH$430K221,680
- 889 South St STE 2 Portsmouth, NH$326K11867
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.