- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3693 Somerset Ave, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 1 bath, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $37,140
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Parking, Unfurnished
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21067595
- Zillow Home ID: 88499649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3693 Somerset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 148.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% greater than in Detroit, and 686.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 3685 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$65K311,790
- 3701 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$36K--1912
- 3677 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$41K--21,154
- 3707 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$41K31.51,200
- 3667 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI----1.51,340
- 3717 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$40K--11,176
- 3682 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI--Studio11
- 3661 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$36K31912
- 3674 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$83K--21,920
- 3696 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$49K--22,304
- 3651 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$73K--1.51,738
- 3666 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$57K422,158
- 3690 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$48K--11,009
- 3658 Nottingham Rd Detroit, MI$52K------
- 3714 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$42K--1.51,359
- 3674 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$52K--1.51,263
- 3698 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$46K--1960
- 3706 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$47K311,616
- 3690 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$191K41.54,204
- 3643 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$41K--1.51,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.