- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3694 Crestwood Pl, San Diego, CA 921032 beds, 1 bath, 560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,243 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1995 for $118,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4522142700
- Zillow Home ID: 16970818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3694 Crestwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% higher than in San Diego, and 34.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3698 Crestwood Pl San Diego, CA$379K11480
- 3683 Indiana St # 3689 San Diego, CA$668K------
- 3695 Indiana St San Diego, CA$522K21918
- 3704 Crestwood Pl San Diego, CA$455K11657
- 3697 Indiana St San Diego, CA$603K211,155
- 3707 Indiana St San Diego, CA$647K331,450
- 3710 Crestwood Pl San Diego, CA$376K21480
- 3694 Georgia St San Diego, CA$521K21749
- 3698 Georgia St San Diego, CA$697K421,736
- 3711 Crestwood Pl San Diego, CA$510K11815
- 3715 Indiana St San Diego, CA$606K311,140
- 3667-3669 Indiana St San Diego, CA$934K542,477
- 3720 Crestwood Pl San Diego, CA$470K21660
- 3717 Crestwood Pl San Diego, CA$429K11572
- 3710 Indiana St San Diego, CA$393K21--
- 3721 Indiana St San Diego, CA$542K211,144
- 3716 Indiana St San Diego, CA$490K21--
- 3712 Georgia St San Diego, CA$520K21.51,015
- 3622 Indiana St APT 104 San Diego, CA$644K331,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!