- Lot: 1,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Views: 512 all time views
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $127,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 247 sqft
- Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ Monthly, Association Fee \ Y, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub W/Shwr, Category \ Residential, Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen, Dining \ Kitchen/Family Combo, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Exterior Wall \ Stucco/Coquina Front, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Washer, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Open, Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage, Parking Facilities \ Attached Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Stories, Structure \ Wood Frame, Style \ Townhouse, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Attached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Utilities \ Cable - Available, Utilities \ Cable - Connected, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,747 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1130337195
- Zillow Home ID: 109767939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts Arlington Hills home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Arlington Hills homes, this home is valued 44.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlington Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% higher than in Jacksonville, and 291.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlington Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington Hills home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!