- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
37 3rd St, Akron, PA 175013 beds, 2 baths, 1,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $130
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 390 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 0201519100000
- Zillow Home ID: 9679094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Akron, and 80.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17501 home values.
- 35 3rd St Akron, PA$175K31.51,196
- 35 3rd St Akron, PA$182K31.51,196
- 35 3rd St Akron, PA$171K31.5--
- 41 3rd St Akron, PA$167K321,332
- 35 3rd St Akron, PA$168K31.51,196
- 33 3rd St Akron, PA$165K321,435
- 45 3rd St Akron, PA$165K31.51,308
- 34 3rd St Akron, PA$173K32.51,480
- 38 3rd St Akron, PA$219K42.52,124
- 44 3rd St Akron, PA--42.51,566
- 31 3rd St Akron, PA$216K221,976
- 49 3rd St Akron, PA$162K321,008
- 32 3rd St Akron, PA$189K311,040
- 50 3rd St Akron, PA$169K31.51,470
- 121 Broad St Akron, PA$194K322,160
- 53 3rd St Akron, PA$157K31.51,208
- 30 3rd St Akron, PA$226K322,121
- 216 Main St Akron, PA$231K322,223
- 117 Broad St Akron, PA$171K31.51,296
- 125 Broad St Akron, PA$175K321,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!