37-41 Beaver PlUNIT BP2, BOSTON, MA 02108
For Sale: $1,499,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,435 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow77
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Rowhouse,
- Last Remodel Year2009
- MLS #71592081
- Parcel #W:05 P:02547 S:004
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID102987706
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,404,826||$1.31M – $1.49M||-$27,368||$978||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,067/mo||$2.1K – $6.1K/mo||-$65||$2.83||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is 159.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Boston, and 80.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 37-41 Beaver Pl UNIT BP2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005