- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,176 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Lower Level, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Parcel #: 00175
- Zillow Home ID: 59290385
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $144-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06108 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for East Hartford as a whole. Among 06108 homes, this home is valued 26.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.1% higher than in East Hartford, and 156.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06108 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06108 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!