- Lot: 2,256 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1870
- 187 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,148 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $359,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 1084552
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Property Category \ 2-4 Units, Garage Desc \ None, Status \ Active, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished-Floor \ Ceramic, Heat Paid By \ Tenant, Hea System \ Forced Water, Hot-Water \ Gas, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Water Supply \ Connected, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Hea System \ Forced Air, Hot-Water \ Tenant Pays, Near \ Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Near \ Swimming, Wall \ Plaster, Finished-Floor \ Pine, Lot Desc \ Sidewalks, Near \ Commuter Bus, Interior \ Stairs, Insulation \ Walls, Wall \ Dry Wall, Near \ Marina, Insulation \ Ceiling, Equipment \ Furniture, Near \ Golf, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Exterior \ Breezeway, Foundation Type \ Concrete
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,334 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:027 B:0163
- Zillow Home ID: 83088674
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $399-566K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02840 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Newport as a whole. Among 02840 homes, this home is 59.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Newport, and 27.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
|34 Ann St Newport, RI||$319K||3||1||983|
|29 Ann St APT 1 Newport, RI||--||--||--||--|
|29 Gidley St Newport, RI||$293K||2||1||786|
|27 Gidley St Newport, RI||$597K||4||2||2,020|
|11 Ann St Newport, RI||$377K||4||2||1,302|
|25 Gidley St Newport, RI||$341K||2||1||1,079|
|23 Gidley St # 2 Newport, RI||$236K||2||1||700|
|23 Gidley St # 1 Newport, RI||$620K||--||--||--|
|32 Ann St Newport, RI||$483K||2||2||2,228|
|25 Brewer St Newport, RI||$614K||2||2.5||1,728|
|33 Ann St # 1 Newport, RI||$618K||--||--||--|
|37 Ann St # 2 Newport, RI||--||--||--||--|
|33 Ann St # 3 Newport, RI||$543K||2||1||936|
|33 Ann St UNIT 2 Newport, RI||--||--||--||--|
|12 Gidley St Newport, RI||$341K||4||1||1,254|
|30 Brewer St Newport, RI||$420K||3||2||1,033|
|35 Brewer St Newport, RI||$748K||6||3||3,293|
|7 Ann St Newport, RI||$585K||7||3||2,875|
|33 Ann St Newport, RI||$572K||2||1||936|
|30 Ann St Newport, RI||$253K||2||1||934|
Nearby Schools in Newport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!