- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Views: 4,723 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Parcel #: W:14 P:02144 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59113596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-414K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roxbury home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 20.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 73.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 163.8% higher than in Boston, and 18.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
|5 Browning Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$473K||6||3||3,455|
|33 Bernard St Dorchester Center, MA||$344K||5||2||2,302|
|32-34 Kingsdale St Boston, MA||$439K||7||3||2,978|
|4 Browning Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$508K||6||3||4,470|
|2 Browning Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$578K||9||3||4,683|
|33-35 Warner St Boston, MA||$425K||4||3||2,810|
|37 Warner St Dorchester Center, MA||$371K||4||2.5||2,240|
|39 Warner St Dorchester Center, MA||$367K||3||2||2,436|
|45 Bernard St Dorchester Center, MA||$475K||6||3||4,140|
|27 Bernard St Dorchester Center, MA||$415K||7||2||2,444|
|43 Warner St # 43A Dorchester Center, MA||$460K||4||2||4,145|
|46 Kingsdale St Dorchester Center, MA||$291K||3||1.5||1,487|
|15 Browning Ave Dorchester Center, MA||$492K||9||3||3,906|
|31 Warner St Boston, MA||$346K||--||--||--|
|47-49 Warner St Boston, MA||$409K||6||3||2,474|
|33 Kingsdale St Dorchester Center, MA||$507K||9||3||4,518|
|5 Kerwin St # 3 Dorchester, MA||$344K||2||1||99,999|
|5 Kerwin St Dorchester Center, MA||$518K||8||3||4,535|
|23 Bernard St Dorchester Center, MA||$331K||4||1.5||2,264|
|1 Kerwin St Dorchester Center, MA||$506K||9||3||3,821|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!