- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
37 Cass St, Boston, MA 021322 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,292 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $325,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:09404 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59159316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37 Cass Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% lower than in Boston, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 39 Cass St Boston, MA$434K22975
- 35 Cass St Boston, MA$421K21975
- 11 Miami Ave Boston, MA$422K31.51,615
- 17 Cass St APT 11 Boston, MA$166K11552
- 17 Cass St APT 10 Boston, MA$165K11552
- 17 Cass St APT 9 Boston, MA$345K21845
- 17 Cass St APT 8 Boston, MA$292K21845
- 17 Cass St APT 7 Boston, MA$162K11552
- 17 Cass St APT 6 Boston, MA$159K11552
- 17 Cass St APT 5 Boston, MA$285K21845
- 17 Cass St APT 4 Boston, MA$292K21845
- 17 Cass St APT 3 Boston, MA$158K11552
- 17 Cass St APT 2 Boston, MA$186K21845
- 17 Cass St APT 1 Boston, MA$187K21845
- 15 Cass St APT 9 Boston, MA$161K11552
- 15 Cass St APT 8 Boston, MA$308K21845
- 15 Cass St APT 7 Boston, MA$308K21845
- 15 Cass St APT 6 Boston, MA$158K11552
- 15 Cass St APT 5 Boston, MA$158K11552
- 15 Cass St APT 4 Boston, MA$182K21845
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292