A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $485,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $202
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 3 or More, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:041 L:501
- Zillow Home ID: 56849783
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $399-590K.
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will rise 0.8% next year. Among 02048 homes, this home is valued 28.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02048, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Mansfield, and 81.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02048 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mansfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|33 Cooper Rd Mansfield, MA||$429K||4||2.5||1,892|
|41 Cooper Rd Mansfield, MA||$458K||3||2.5||2,500|
|2 Sadies Way Middleboro, MA||$368K||4||2.5||2,175|
|29 Cooper Rd Mansfield, MA||$420K||3||2.5||1,872|
|3 Sadies Way Mansfield, MA||$398K||4||2.5||1,824|
|10 Kals Way Mansfield, MA||$648K||3||2.5||3,018|
|7 Mystic Ln Mansfield, MA||$372K||3||1.5||1,500|
|3 Mystic Ln Mansfield, MA||$316K||3||1||996|
|3 Kals Way Mansfield, MA||$591K||5||2.5||3,312|
|28 Cooper Rd Mansfield, MA||$421K||3||1.5||1,904|
|24 Cooper Rd Mansfield, MA||$457K||3||2.5||2,237|
|40 Cooper Rd Mansfield, MA||$451K||4||2.5||2,256|
|6 Kals Way Mansfield, MA||$573K||5||3||3,098|
|25 Cooper Rd Mansfield, MA||$533K||3||3.5||2,823|
|7 Sadies Way Mansfield, MA||$459K||3||2.5||2,321|
|11 Mystic Ln Mansfield, MA||$391K||3||2||1,792|
|6 Mystic Ln Mansfield, MA||$485K||3||1.5||2,844|
|9 Weaver Ln Mansfield, MA||$437K||3||1.5||2,280|
|17 Weaver Ln Mansfield, MA||$415K||3||2.5||1,764|
|19 Cooper Rd Mansfield, MA||$426K||3||2.5||1,872|
Nearby Schools in Mansfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!