37 Cushing St, Ashburnham, MA 014304 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: May 2014 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,108 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 B:00119C
- Zillow Home ID: 56689574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37 Cushing Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01430 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ashburnham, and 39% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01430 home values.
- 39 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$266K333,300
- 45 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$275K321,913
- 35 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$286K32.52,357
- 29 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$134K311,056
- 30 High St Ashburnham, MA$309K42.52,678
- 36 High St Ashburnham, MA$282K422,312
- 44 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$428K524,330
- 49 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$273K52.52,562
- 42 High St Ashburnham, MA$329K322,584
- 22 High St Ashburnham, MA$317K42.52,354
- 38 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$310K43.52,976
- 21 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$183K432,032
- 41 High St Ashburnham, MA$308K42.52,600
- 19 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$141K311,200
- 11 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$178K41.52,410
- 44 High St Ashburnham, MA$215K321,896
- 60 High St Ashburnham, MA$363K41.52,426
- 13 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$153K311,445
- 14 Cushing St Ashburnham, MA$319K32.52,192
- 15 High St Ashburnham, MA$202K41.51,622
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!