37 Farm Rd, Los Altos, CA 940242 beds, 2 baths, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1973
- HOA Fee: $49
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,175,000
- Price/sqft: $930
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Earthquake, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ MLS Entry Only, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 25
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 34236037
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19631401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37 Farm Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Altos market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Los Altos, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
- 36 Farm Rd Los Altos, CA$1.13M321,785
- 35 Farm Rd Los Altos, CA$1.05M221,518
- 48 Woods Ln Los Altos, CA$1.07M221,264
- 34 Farm Rd Los Altos, CA$918K221,264
- 38 Woods Ln Los Altos, CA$1.13M221,264
- 33 Farm Rd Los Altos, CA$1.34M321,785
- 510 Sequoia Dr Los Altos, CA$1.75M21.51,758
- 496 Sequoia Way Los Altos, CA$4.58M564,599
- 32 Farm Rd Los Altos, CA$916K221,264
- 515 Pinecrest Dr Los Altos, CA$2.66M43.53,340
- 30 Farm Rd Los Altos, CA$1.03M221,518
- 31 Farm Rd Los Altos, CA$1.2M321,785
- 526 Sequoia Dr Los Altos, CA$2.28M432,375
- 5380 Arboretum Dr Los Altos, CA$3.71M444,660
- 515 Sequoia Dr Los Altos, CA$2.49M43.53,265
- 527 Pinecrest Dr Los Altos, CA$1.78M321,890
- 38 Woods Ln Los Altos, CA$889K221,264
- 1 Farm Rd Los Altos, CA$1.02M321,518
- 495 Sequoia Way Los Altos, CA$3.63M43.54,261
- 39 Woods Ln Los Altos, CA$1.21M321,785
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!