This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,318 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Views: 2,534 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $110,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,454 sqft
- Parcel #: M:E09 B:0286 L:0015
- Zillow Home ID: 58976166
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $113-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 6.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in New London, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|39 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$147K||4||3||2,400|
|51 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$109K||3||1||1,188|
|50 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$112K||4||1||1,224|
|46 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$127K||2||1||1,120|
|55 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$107K||2||1||1,068|
|60 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,610|
|63 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$122K||3||1.5||1,343|
|71 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$144K||3||2.5||1,236|
|35 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$108K||2||1||1,022|
|73 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$134K||3||2||1,236|
|72 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$104K||3||1||1,176|
|74 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$136K||3||2||794|
|65 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$98K||1||1||1,392|
|33 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$124K||3||1.5||1,370|
|31 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$145K||3||1.5||1,704|
|34 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$123K||3||1||1,346|
|32 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$147K||3||2||1,776|
|76 Fitch Ave New London, CT||$139K||3||2||794|
|11 Addison St New London, CT||$158K||4||1.5||1,650|
|Norwood Ave New London, CT||$143K||5||1||1,682|
Nearby Schools in New London
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.