37 Fox Pl, Hicksville, NY 118013 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- DIAMOND + + all new SPLIT
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2108315673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37 Fox Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% greater than in Hicksville, and 71.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hicksville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11801 home values.
- 1 Fox Pl Hicksville, NY$394K--21,733
- 3 Fox Pl Hicksville, NY$541K--41,928
- 62 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$375K--2.51,482
- 2 Fox Pl Hicksville, NY$414K--11,225
- 51 Cornell Ave Hicksville, NY$330K--21,224
- 4 Fox Pl Hicksville, NY$330K--1956
- 64 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$416K--21,344
- 49 Coe Pl Hicksville, NY$401K--21,288
- 54 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$426K--11,838
- 6 Fox Pl Hicksville, NY$588K627,500
- 66 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$351K411,200
- 47 Coe Pl Hicksville, NY$360K--21,142
- 52 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$362K32945
- 44 Cornell Ave Hicksville, NY$402K--22,000
- 8 Fox Pl Hicksville, NY$383K--22,016
- 55 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$411K--2.51,398
- 57 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$379K--21,488
- 68 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$404K431,576
- 59 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$311K--1945
- 50 Winding Rd Hicksville, NY$383K--21,881
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.