This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,509 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0230 B:0084 L:0041
- Zillow Home ID: 58012912
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $139-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06708 home values will decrease 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06708 homes, this home is valued 27.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06708, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Waterbury, and 178.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06708 home values.
|26 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$93K||2||1||1,112|
|34 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$123K||4||2||1,512|
|40 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$116K||3||2.01||1,248|
|28 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$113K||3||1||1,428|
|16 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$127K||3||2||1,306|
|23 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$105K||3||1||992|
|27 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$121K||3||1||1,560|
|17 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$122K||3||1||1,192|
|54 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$113K||3||2||1,552|
|43 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$98K||3||1||952|
|158 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$111K||3||1||1,381|
|48 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$116K||3||1||1,296|
|164 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$96K||3||2||1,365|
|165 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$125K||3||1.5||1,726|
|165 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$134K||3||1.5||1,726|
|49 Howland St Waterbury, CT||$140K||3||1.5||1,800|
|6 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$133K||3||1.5||1,440|
|140 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$144K||3||1||1,300|
|14 Westmont Dr Waterbury, CT||$119K||3||1.5||1,370|
|148 Westwood Ave # 2 Waterbury, CT||$96K||2||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!