- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 10,504 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $188
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Sports Court
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Slab, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Marsh, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,996 sqft
- Parcel #: M:31B B:003B L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56927288
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-612K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 24.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ipswich, and 46.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|33 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$433K||3||1||1,445|
|43 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$552K||--||--||--|
|48 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$631K||6||2.5||2,838|
|31 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$689K||4||2.5||3,254|
|29 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$545K||4||1.5||2,412|
|50 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$631K||3||2.5||2,862|
|25 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$566K||3||1.5||2,244|
|53 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$340K||2||1.5||1,120|
|21 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$401K||3||1||1,210|
|1 Shagbark Woods Ipswich, MA||$572K||3||2||2,193|
|15 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$722K||4||2.5||3,209|
|2 Shagbark Woods Ipswich, MA||$578K||3||2||2,520|
|62 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$351K||3||1||1,514|
|11 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$838K||4||3.5||3,589|
|13 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$504K||3||1.5||1,902|
|22 Arrowhead Trl Ipswich, MA||$776K||4||3||4,108|
|9 Jeffreys Neck Rd Ipswich, MA||$1.14M||5||5||4,793|
|26 Arrowhead Trl Ipswich, MA||$619K||4||2.5||2,624|
|15 Arrowhead Trl Ipswich, MA||$331K||2||1||822|
|18 Arrowhead Trl Ipswich, MA||$350K||2||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
PK-5 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!