- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Views: 2,571 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $271
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Farmhouse
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0004 B:0086 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56965288
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-364K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is valued 30.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 72.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|33 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$408K||3||1.5||1,706|
|36 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$342K||3||1.5||1,140|
|20 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA||$424K||4||2||1,658|
|25-27 Reid Ter Swampscott, MA||$809K||5||3.5||4,238|
|34 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$304K||2||1||875|
|26 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$546K||4||2.5||2,310|
|23 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$370K||3||2||1,527|
|24 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$387K||3||2||1,658|
|26 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,417|
|22 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA||$518K||4||2||2,785|
|19 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$440K||3||2||1,639|
|20 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$383K||3||2.5||2,000|
|28 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA||$666K||4||4||3,584|
|20 Reid Ter Swampscott, MA||$414K||2||1||1,202|
|14 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA||$572K||3||2.5||2,352|
|6 Sheridan Ter Swampscott, MA||$433K||4||1.5||1,998|
|8 Sheridan Ter Swampscott, MA||$425K||3||2||1,708|
|16 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA||--||2||2||1,650|
|15 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||$534K||2||2||2,682|
|18 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA||--||2||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
K-4 & ungraded0.3 mi
PK-7 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!