- Lot: 4.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,591 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,362,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $313
- Finished basement, 1209 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Slate
- Security System
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Conservation Area, Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Water Treatment, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Partially Finished, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beachfront \ Yes, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Electric Feature \ 220 Volts, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior Features \ Deck - Wood, Exterior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Porch - Screened, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Stone / Slate, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Hydronic Floor Heat(Radiant), Heating \ Propane, Home Own Association \ No, Hot Water \ Propane Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Full, Insulation Feature \ Other (See Remarks), Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ None, Lead Paint \ Yes, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Golf Course Frontage, Lot Description \ Marsh, Lot Description \ Scenic View(s), Master Bath \ Yes, Road Type \ Public, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ Private Sewerage, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Contemporary, Warranty \ No, WATER \ Private Water, Waterfront \ Marsh, Waterfront \ Yes, WATERVIEW_FEATURES \ Marsh, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Owner
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,349 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0R05 B:0000 L:00016
- Zillow Home ID: 56948275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $560-975K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01951 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Newbury as a whole. Among 01951 homes, this home is valued 77.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01951, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Newbury, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01951 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01951 home values.
|35 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$326K||3||1||1,348|
|33 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$464K||4||2.5||2,406|
|23 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$349K||3||1.5||1,224|
|29 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$541K||2||3||2,584|
|27 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$643K||4||2.5||2,952|
|305 High Rd Newbury, MA||$357K||3||1||1,716|
|25 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$334K||3||2||1,196|
|307 High Rd Newbury, MA||$362K||3||1.5||1,721|
|21 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$476K||3||2||1,568|
|309 High Rd Newbury, MA||$412K||3||2||2,240|
|16 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$272K||2||1||798|
|315 High Rd Newbury, MA||$369K||2||1||1,890|
|303 High Rd Newbury, MA||$466K||4||1.5||2,782|
|12 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$252K||2||1||728|
|13 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$365K||4||1||1,646|
|316 High Rd Newbury, MA||--||--||--||--|
|314 High Rd Newbury, MA||$288K||--||--||--|
|2 Marsh Ave Newbury, MA||$381K||--||--||--|
|1 Marsh Ave Newbury, MA||$466K||5||1.5||2,232|
|7 Newbury Neck Rd Newbury, MA||$610K||3||1.5||2,306|
Nearby Schools in Newbury
PK-6 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!